Benson County Wildcats Football
Varsity Football Team – 2021
JH Football Team – 2021
Benson County Wildcats Volleyball
Varsity Volleyball Team – 2021
Junior Varsity Volleyball Team – 2021
Seniors – 2021
It’s that time of year to start thinking about the upcoming sports season.
- Girl’s Golf: Grades 7 – 12. The NDHSAA has switched the girl’s golf season to a fall season beginning this school year. Practice begins August 2nd, 2021. Leeds has joined Rugby High School for a coop in girl’s golf.
- Cross Country: Boys and Girls grade 7 – 12. Practice begins August 9, 2021.
Leeds has a coop with Rugby for cross country and girls golf which allows our athletes to practice with and compete as Rugby Panthers. All travel to Rugby for practices or competitions is the responsibility of the athletes or the parents as we do not provide transportation for this coop. If interested, please call me and I will discuss the details with you.
- Football: Grades 7 – 12. Football practice begins Thursday, August 5, 2021.
- Volleyball: Grades 7 – 12. Volleyball practice begins Monday, August 16, 2021.
Parent meeting dates and practice information will be given out at a later date.
Reminder, all athletes must have a sports physical prior to starting practice. No physical, no practice! Please turn in all forms to the AD or high school office.
- NDHSAA regarding physicals: Prior to participation (including practice) a student participating NDHSAA sanctioned athletic activities and representing his/her school must have on file with the superintendent, principal, athletic director or school nurse, an annual NDHSAA-approved Athletic Pre-Participation Health History Screening and Physical Examination clearance form completed by a qualified health care professional (i.e. Doctor of Medicine of Osteopathy, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant under the supervision of a physician); the Athletic Pre-Participation Health History Screening and Physical Examination is valid for one school year; a physical examination completed before April 15 is not valid for participation the following school year.